Tuesday, October 30, 2007 3:34 PM
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after virginia koek shin.
- Virginia koek shin has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean.
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled virginia koek shin.
- Virginia koek shin once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
- If you lace virginia koek shin from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe!
- It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to virginia koek shin!
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on virginia koek shin.
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The virginia koek shin state'.
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make virginia koek shin!
- The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like virginia koek shin.
Template by Joyce
Resources from xx